When you begin a new capsule on Code Ocean, you will be directed to begin configuring your environment.
From here, you can:
- Select a base environment, including setting up a GPU-access;
- Use the package management system to install dependencies;
- Use the Post-Install Script to further customize your environment;
- Set up new or additional languages;
- Add additional PPAs, sources, repositories and channels.
Subsequently you can access and configure your environment via the 'Environment' icon in the top left of your capsule (above the