Why template capsules?
Code Ocean is a powerful tool serving a wide variety of use cases. These templates demonstrate some of those use cases, and can be duplicated or mimicked by authors getting started.
Each capsule also has its own help article describing the capsule, its use case, and the intended audience.
Can I publish/suggest a template capsule?
If you have code that you wish to see available on Code Ocean, but that is mainly intended to demonstrate some feature or library -- as opposed to reproducing the results of a scientific paper -- a template capsule may be a good fit. You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the work and we'll be happy to discuss further.
The capsules, and their help articles:
- Building from environment.yml, with deep learning Jupyter notebooks in a loop. An overview.
- D (dlang) hello world. An overview.
- Fractal Generation with L-Systems: Jupyter and JupyterLab. An overview.
- JuMP linear programming demo. An overview.
- Minmal papaja example. An overview.
- rSPRITE: Code Ocean Shiny app. An overview.
- The Economist - Big Mac Index generator. An overview.
- The Network Simulator - ns-2. An overview.
- VectorFlow MNIST example (dlang, dub). An overview.