From Code Ocean's dashboard, click 'New Compute Capsule' and select 'Other.'
This will initiate a compute capsule with no scientific programming languages pre-installed.
From here, click the 'Env' icon in the top right of your screen to begin configuring your computational environment.
Code Ocean provides setup instructions for a number of additional languages, as well as examples. For instance:
- Installing and using D on Code Ocean
- Installing LaTeX on Code Ocean
- Installing MOSEK on Code Ocean (note that this is an optimization toolbox compatible with multiple languages)
- Using VHDL (by installing GHDL) on Code Ocean
- Installing and Using IDL on Code Ocean
- For a published capsule using the theorem prover Coq, see A Simple Soundness Proof for DOT.
If you have additional languages that you would like us to support, please reach out through live chat or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help.