Publishing your code on Code Ocean will make it publicly discoverable and accessible. As such, please make sure that everything is running and saving correctly, and that metadata are properly filled out.
Regarding your code and data, please:
- Include the code and data that are both necessary and sufficient for producing your desired results.
- Provide the source code for executables rather than the executables themselves.
- Install all dependencies via our package management system or setup script.
- Save your files explicitly.
Regarding metadata, please:
- Upload a representative image and tags.
- Provide a few lines of description -- either your abstract, or a few lines from it, will be great.
- Fill out all affiliations for all authors.
- If your code is associated with a published academic article, enter its information or use the DOI field to fetch this automatically.
- Select a license for your code and data.
When you're done reviewing code and metadata, click the Publish button (either at the top, or at the bottom of the details page).