When you are ready for your compute capsule to be publicly available, you will:
- commit changes that you have not yet committed;
- Run one final Reproducible run' if there have been any changes to your code or data since you last ran;
- press 'Submit for publication'.
- From here, your capsule will be verified for computational reproducibility.
- (f you or your corresponding editor has written to us about creating a peer review copy, we will do so instead of publishing.)
- After verification, we will publish the capsule, at which point, it will be publicly available; have a DOI; and be available on Code Ocean's explore page (https://codeocean.com/explore/capsules/).
- You can share your published compute capsule via its URL or DOI, on social media, or by integrating it into the text of an html page.
You may also be interested in: