Congratulations on publishing with Code Ocean!
- has a DOI and both general and BibTex citations -- all available in your capsule's metadata pane (citations follow APA guidelines);
- can be exported by anyone (with or without a Code Ocean account), preserving the directory structure and allowing for local reproduction;
- can be duplicated by other Code Ocean users, who can then re-run or modify all code, as well as add new data or scripts to test extensions;
- has a stable URL incorporating the prefix https://codeocean.com, a unique identifier, and a version signifier, e.g., https://codeocean.com/capsule/8235972/tree/v1;
- will now be indexed into search engines, available on Code Ocean's Explore Page, and discoverable on https://search.datacite.org/data-centers/ocean.ocean#;
- can be shared on social media or embedded into a webpage;
- can be updated or edited by you (both metadata and its computational elements).